Columbia Engineering’s campus-wide annual elevator pitch competition. Teams have 60 seconds to sell their business ideas to a panel of judges to win up to $5,000.
Your elevator pitch could be the most impactful way to convey your business to an outsider. Mastering the skill of the pitch to hook your investors, partners, or customers within the first minute is crucial. Take part in the Fast Pitch competition to improve your marketing, sales, and promotional capabilities. You’ll have 60 seconds to sell your business ideas to a panel of judges and win up to $5,000.
Open to all undergraduate and graduate students across campus. Teams are judged on their idea’s market appeal, pitch clarity, and salesmanship. For this year’s virtual competition, screen sharing your pitch deck will not be allowed. Instead, we encourage teams to use their Zoom backgrounds to convey their selling points.
Attendance and participation is free. As for the experience, it’s priceless.
Fast Pitch 2020: Virtual Edition Winners on November 20, 2020
- 1st place ($1,200): Iris | Easily-integrable remote IV-alarm monitoring systems
- 2nd place ($800): OnTrack | First AI Productivity Tool
- 3rd place ($400): Cold Chain-ge | Increasing access to vaccines through orally-dissolving films
- 1st place ($1,200): EZ Health | Telemedicine platform for non-native English speakers
- 2nd place ($900): Werewool | Biodegradable performance textile fibers with inherent color
- 3rd place ($400): Envirobe | Engineering Microbes To Infinitely Recycle Plastics
Audience Choice ($100): Werewool
Any questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Hear from our past participants: